Another Unfunny Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

more banner changes than posts

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ace Wombat X: Skies of Deception (PSP)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PolyCement
Boss Admin
PolyCement

Science has proven it : 1

Ace Wombat X: Skies of Deception (PSP) Empty
PostSubject: Ace Wombat X: Skies of Deception (PSP)   Ace Wombat X: Skies of Deception (PSP) EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 2:18 am

Being a huge fan of the Ace Wombat series on the PS2 I bought this game with hopes that it would, atleast recreate the feeling the PS2 games gave me.
The game is based in the same universe as Ace Wombat5, two nations at war etc . etc.
First of all, the game looks great, the planes look beautiful, as most action takes place high up the ground detail is very low, but the only time you will see the ground close-up is when your plane is falling from the sky in flames.
The controls work well, however, I found the analog stick to be quite irritating but one gets used to the controls.
For those wishing to use the D-Pad the option is there to switch, making this game suitable for all players I guess.
The story is very well put together, as with any Ace Wombat game the voice-over lacks quality but the story flows well and keeps one interested in playing it through to the end.
The game is good for those wishing some arcade fun, the missions are sometimes quite long but that shouldn't deter any PSP owner for trying this game out.
Back to top Go down
https://unfunny.forumotion.net
Male_07
Admin
Male_07

Science has proven it : 6

PostSubject: Re: Ace Wombat X: Skies of Deception (PSP)   Ace Wombat X: Skies of Deception (PSP) EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 3:32 am

PolyCement wrote:
the planes look beautiful

WHAT A BOOTIFUL EGG
Back to top Go down
Sinistar
Admin

Science has proven it : 0

William Turnbull Jr
Dr Pepper: 6

PostSubject: Re: Ace Wombat X: Skies of Deception (PSP)   Ace Wombat X: Skies of Deception (PSP) EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 10:11 am

PolyCement wrote:
the planes look beautiful

AND AS I STARED OUT ACROS THE VAST PLANES MY OLD LIFE BEHIND ME MY GRATE JRUNY AHED I FELT A SADNES IN MY HART, FOR I MAY NEVR SI MI LUV AGEN
Back to top Go down
Male_07
Admin
Male_07

Science has proven it : 6

PostSubject: Re: Ace Wombat X: Skies of Deception (PSP)   Ace Wombat X: Skies of Deception (PSP) EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 10:50 am

OH NO ITS THE GLEIPNIR

WER IT CUM FROM?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ace Wombat X: Skies of Deception (PSP)   Ace Wombat X: Skies of Deception (PSP) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ace Wombat X: Skies of Deception (PSP)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Another Unfunny Forum :: MEN :: Mars-
Jump to: